The drugs associated with this study are related to: central nervous system, immunosuppressive
agents, cardiovascular system, antineoplastic agents, anti-infective agents, genitourinary systemand sex hormones, digestive system and metabolism, analgesics, anesthetics and musculoskeletal system.
- Dynamic kit that updates the target genes of the panel according to scientific evidence..
- Detection of SNVs and INDELs.
- Detection of CNVs in CYP2D6.
- Analysis software included.
- STID: Integrated sample identification system for traceability.
- Average coverage: > 900, with 99.62% of the bases covered at a depth of 30X.
- Sensitivity: > 99%.
- Specificity: > 99%.
- Repeatability: > 99%.
- Reproducibility: >99%.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- Can use STIDs: sample tracking identification numbers for effective sample management
- Fully-automated panel with a library ready in 9 hours on the Magnis Dx NGS Prep System platform
- For in vitro diagnostic use.