- Multiplexed assay: can detect the presence of alleles associated with coeliac disease while minimizing the number of reactions.
- High sensitivity and specificity: >90%
- Allows determining allele load for the risk allele HLA-DQB1*02 by discriminating between the risk allele and the remaining alleles of the HLA-DQB1 gene (DQB1*03, DQB1*04, DQB1*05, and DQB1*06).
- Includes an endogenous human control to confirm sample quality and integrity.
- Includes a positive control that allows amplifying all targets of the kit, guaranteeing the functionality of PCR systems and aiding interpretation of quantitative analysis.
- Compliant with the recommendations of the Spanish Coeliac Disease Society (Sociedad Española de Enfermedad Celíaca, SEEC).
- Compliant with quality specifications by the UNE-EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard regarding manufacturing materials.
- This kit is valid for use in research.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports