- Multiplexed assay: allows the presence of risk alleles associated with celiac disease to be determined, minimizing the number of reactions.
- High sensitivity and specificity: >90%
- It allows determining the zygosity of the HLA-DQB1:02 risk allele, discriminating between the risk allele and the rest of the HLA-DQB1 alleles ( DQB1*03 , DQB1*04 , DQB1*05 and DQB1*06 )
- It includes a positive control that allows to amplify all the targets of the kit, guaranteeing the functionality of the PCR systems and helping the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- Includes an endogenous control to confirm sample quality and integrity.
- It conforms to the recommendations of the Spanish Society of Celiac Disease (SEEC).
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports