- Semi-quantitative analysis that generally allows determining the number of repetitions of the CTG expansion of the DMPK gene by means of PCR.
- Amplification range of 100-500 bp.
- Includes TP-PCR systems to detect described expansions leading to amplicon sizes >500 bp.
- Includes a positive control for normal alleles of 5, 12, and 36 replicates.
- Expansion detection capacity around 150 repetitions.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports