- Qualitative assay that allows determining the presence of the pathogenic allele c.*97G>A (20210G> A) (NM_000506.4) and the normal allele of the F2 gene in a single multiplexed PCR reaction.
- The target to detect the presence of the native genotype (20210G) is included as a control of DNA quality and integrity.
- The kit includes a positive control heterozygous for the G to A transition at position 20210 of the prothrombin gene (20210G>A).
- The detection limit for genotyping is set at 10 ng of genomic DNA.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For research use only, aimed at professionals in the molecular biology industry.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports