- Qualitative assay that allows simultaneous detection of the native F5 genotype (c.1601G) and the particular mutation in the F5 gene (NM_000130.4: c.1601G>A; p. Arg534Gln) in a single multiplexed PCR reaction.
- The target to detect the presence of the native genotype (c.1601G) is included as a control of DNA quality and integrity.
- The kit includes a positive control heterozygous for the G to A transition at position c.1601 of the Leiden gene (c.1601G>A; p.Arg534Gln).
- The detection limit for genotyping is set at 10 ng of genomic DNA.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For research use only, aimed at professionals in the molecular biology industry.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports