- Multiplex assay that allows amplifying the different subtypes of the B27 allele, located in exon 2 of the HLA-B gene, offering high sensitivity and specificity.
- The purpose of the Imegen-HLA B27 kit is not to determine tissue typing for histocompatibility testing prior to transplantation.
- It includes a positive control that guarantees the functionality of the PCR system and that helps the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- Includes an endogenous control to confirm sample quality and integrity
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports