- Quantitative assay to determine the number of copies of the PML-RARA t(15;17)(q22;q21) rearrangement type bcr1 and the number of copies of the endogenous GUS gene.
- Allows detection of minimal residual disease (MD). The theoretical sensitivity level that can be achieved is MR4 (0.01% of PML-RARE).
- High sensitivity and specificity: The limit of quantification (LOQ) has been set at 125 total copies for both the GUS reference gene and the PML-RARA rearrangement.
- It includes an endogenous control of the GUS gene to be able to carry out the relative quantification. In addition, it allows to confirm the quality and integrity of the sample.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For use in research.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports