- Multiplexed assays: they allow to determine the presence of 16 polymorphic markers, each one, in recipient and donor samples for the selection of an informative marker for patient follow-up.
- High sensitivity and specificity: The targets are polymorphic markers of null alleles, insertions or deletions.
- For the quantification of molecular chimerism, SRY or RhD can also be used if they are positive in the recipient and negative in the donor, knowing the gender and/or blood group of the recipient and the donor.
- Cumulative global informativeness of the 33 markers together with SRY of 99.98% in the Caucasian population.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports