- Multiplexed qualitative assay that allows determining the presence of 3 specific targets of SARS-CoV-2 and one human endogenous target by studying two multiplexed rRT-PCR reactions.
- The human endogenous gene, RNase P, allows the quality of the sample to be evaluated.
- Detection limit: 10 copies.
- Genomic inclusiveness: In silico design based on 3,123 genomes (GISAID)
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
- Approved by the Carlos III Health Institute (ISCiii).
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports