- Qualitative multiplexed assay that allows determining the presence of 3 specific SARS-CoV-2 targets and one endogenous human target by studying two multiplexed rRT-PCR reactions.
- The endogenous human gene, RNase P, makes it possible to evaluate the quality of the sample.
- Detection limit: 10 copies
- Genomic inclusivity:In silicadesign based on 3,123 genomes (GISAID)
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 regarding the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitrodiagnostic use.
- Approved by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCiii)
Imegen SARS-CoV-2 is a real-time reverse transcription PCR test intended for the qualitative detection of RNA extracted from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and oropharyngeal swab samples taken from the upper respiratory tract of individuals. suspects of COVID-19 by your medical specialist.
- Sample type: RNA purified from respiratory samples
- Amount of sample required: 12 µL
- Number of reactions per sample: 2
- Number of targets: 4
- Manual work time: 10 – 30 min
- Duration of the rRT-PCR program: 1h 20 min
- Supported Platforms: 7500 FAST Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher Scientific), StepOne Real-Time PCR System (ThermoFisher Scientific), CFX96 Touch Real-Time PCR System (BioRad), CFX96 Real-Time PCR System (BioRad), Light Cycler 480 PCR System (Roche)