- Characterization of ctDNA obtained from a liquid biopsy sample.
- SNV, indel, genetic fusion, and CNV detection in a single DNA sample.
- Bioinformatic analysis with the Data Genomics software and semi-automated generation of reports, which include both functional and clinical classification of the variants.
- Based on high sensitivity RNA-probe technology with UMI barcoding (unique molecular identifiers).
- Mean coverage: 7300X, with mean coverage after UMI analysis: 2500X.
- The specificity, sensitivity, and repeatability of this kit are >99% and reproducibility is >97%. Coverage (at a read depth >100X) and uniformity of bases covered at >20X is >96%.
- Limit of detection: SNVs, indels and structural variants: 1%; CNVs: gains of 2.9 copies.
- Compliant with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality specifications regarding manufacturing materials.
- CE-IVD-marked analysis software.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports