- Qualitative analysis designed to identify by massive sequencing point mutations and small insertions and deletions in the coding regions, splicing, promoter region [5’UTR] of the TP53, as well as in the non-coding regions present in exon 1 and 2 .
- This assay does not allow detection of large deletions and/or insertions.
- Optimized for the detection of germline and somatic variants in DNA from both peripheral blood and tumor tissue.
- Target regions with 500X – 1000X coverage.
- Sensitivity and specificity > 99.9%.
- Detection limit 2.5%
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports