Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports
“Your data safe”
Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
In Europe and Spain there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information that are mandatory for our company.
Therefore, it is very important to us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data we require from you.
We will be transparent and give you control of your data, with plain language and clear choices that allow you to decide what we do with your personal information.
Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions after reading this information.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Who are we?
- Our name: HEALTH IN CODE SL
- Our CIF: B98165723
- Our core business: Genetic and microbiological diagnoses
- Our address: Calle Travessia, 15E – Edificio Biohub, Marina de Valencia, 46024, Valencia. Spain
- Our contact telephone number: +34 963 212 340
- Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website: https://healthincode.com/
- For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are an entity registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, Volume 9066, Book 6350, Folio 80, Page V-134945.
- Our main activity is subject to a system of prior administrative authorisation. For your confidence and security, we provide you with the details of this authorisation and the identification details of the competent supervisory body:
- A Coruña Laboratory:
– Administrative authorisation: Health Facilities Licence #C-15-002226.
– Body responsible for our supervision: Conselleria de Sanidade. Secretaría Xeral Técnica.
- Málaga Laboratory:
– Administrative authorisation: Licence for health care facilities #50350.
– Body responsible for our supervision: Consejería de Salud y Familias.
- Paterna Laboratory (Valencia):
– Administrative authorisation: Licence for health care facilities #9517.
– Body responsible for our supervision: Conselleria de Sanidad Universal y Salud Pública.
- Other venues:
– Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid).
- A Coruña Laboratory:
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact our data protection officer
Did you know that we have a data protection officer to whom you can send all your complaints, doubts, and suggestions about the use of your personal information?
Our data protection officer is called AUDIDAT 3.0 SLU and these are his contact details:
Contact email address: email@example.com
What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to interact with you and to provide you with our services, including also electronic commerce, also known as e-commerce, consisting of the purchase and sale of products or services through electronic means.
They may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities, for which we will ask for your consent.
Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary for us to be able to relate to you and to be able to provide you with our genetic and microbiological diagnostic services. In this regard, we will provide you with a set of checkboxes that will allow you to make a clear and simple choice about the use of your personal information.
All information we request from you will be used to assist us in the proper performance of the product purchase and sale relationship between you and us. Information such as addresses or telephone numbers, which may seem unrelated to the e-commerce activity, will only be used to ensure that you can enjoy the products purchased through this website.
The information you provide must be accurate so that the e-commerce services can be provided in a consistent and effective manner. It would also be in your best interest to update the information you always provide to avoid future errors or confusion that could undermine the proper provision of services.
Who will know the information we request?
In general, only duly authorised personnel of our organisation may have access to the information we request.
Similarly, your personal information may be disclosed to those entities that need to have access to it in order to provide our services to you. For example, our bank will know your details if you pay for our services by credit card or bank transfer.
Public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law will also be aware of your information.
If, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this respect.
How will we protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures in accordance with the risks associated with the use of your information.
To this end, we have approved a Data Protection Policy and annual checks and audits are carried out to ensure that your personal data is always secure.
Will we send your data to other countries?
There are countries in the world that are safe for your data and others that are not so safe. For example, the European Union is a safe environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from a data protection point of view.
If, to provide you with the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as secure as Spain, we will always request your prior permission and we will implement effective security measures to reduce the risks of sending your personal information to another country.
How long will we keep your data?
We will retain your data for the term of our relationship and for as long as we are required to do so by law. At the end of the applicable legal periods, we will dispose of it in a secure and environmentally friendly manner.
What are your data protection rights?
You may contact us at any time to find out what personal data we hold about you, to have it rectified where it is incorrect and to have it erased once our customer relationship comes to an end, provided that it is lawful to do so.
You are also entitled to have your data transferred to other entities in certain situations, under your right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send us a written request in our facilities or send it to our above address, accompanied by a copy of your Identity Card, so that we can confirm your identity.
We have the followed specific forms that you can use to exercise these rights:
- Exercise of right to access personal data
- Exercise of right to rectification personal data
- Exercise of right to erasure personal data
- Exercise of right to oppose the processing of personal data
- Exercise of right to limit the processing of personal data
- Exercise of right to data portability
- Exercise of right to oppose automated decisions
To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Can you withdraw your consent if you change your opinion at a later stage?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your opinion about the use of your data at any time.
For example, if you were once interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but no longer wish to receive advertising, you can let us know through our opposition form.
If you feel that your rights have been disregarded, where can you make a complaint?
In the event that you feel that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you may submit a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
- Website: www.agpd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001 Madrid, Spain
- By telephone: +34 901 100 099 / +34 91 266 35 17
Submitting a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessaryr.
Will we profile you?
It is our policy not to profile users of our services.
However, there may be situations where, for service delivery, marketing, or other purposes, we need to profile information about you.
In such a case, we will implement effective security measures to always protect your information from unauthorised persons seeking to use it for their own benefit.
Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for purposes other than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for other activities, we will always request your permission beforehand by providing you with clear options to allow you to decide.