- Qualitative analysis that evaluates insertion or deletion mutations (INDELs) in exon 9 of the CALR gene in relation to the size of the amplification fragments obtained.
- Amplification range of 100-500 bp.
- According to the specified protocol, the detection limit has been established at 5%.
- It includes a positive control at the optimal amplification concentration, in which a normal allele is present, the most frequent 5-base insertion and 52-base deletion variants, as well as a single-base deletion allele demonstrating power. technique discrimination.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports