- Real-time PCR assay allows determining the presence of the normal allele or the pathogenic allele p.Ala416Ser (NM000488.3:c.1246G>T) in the SERPINC1 gene associated with Cambridge II disease, in a single PCR reaction.
- High sensitivity and specificity: Discriminates in 100% of the samples the normal allele from the mutated allele associated with the Cambridge II variant.
- Validated using the same real-time PCR program as the products related to alterations in the coagulation process, so they can be analyzed together.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For research use only, aimed at professionals in the molecular biology industry.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports