- Assay that allows determining the presence of the pathogenic allele p.Arg506Gln (NM_000130.4: c.1601 G>A) and the normal allele of the FV gene in a single PCR reaction.
- It includes a positive control that simulates a heterozygous genotype, which guarantees the functionality of the PCR system and which helps the interpretation in the qualitative analysis.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- Validated using the same real-time PCR program as the products related to alterations in the coagulation process, so they can be analyzed together.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports