- Semi-quantitative analysis of the number of repetitions of the CAG expansion of the HTT gene by means of two PCRs (HTT-C and HTT-L).
- Amplification range of 100-500 bp.
- Includes a positive control at the optimal amplification concentration, in which normal alleles are present for all assays performed with the kit, to demonstrate the functionality of the prepared amplification reactions.
- Designed and validated with the same PCR program as related products for the analysis of expansions involved in other neurodegenerative diseases, so they can be analyzed together.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports