- Qualitative analysis that evaluates eight markers: BAT25, BAT26, D2S123, D5S346, and D17S250, recommended by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) since 1997 and known as the Bethesda panel; and BAT40, NR21 and NR22, whose sensitivity and informativeness in different tissues has been demonstrated in numerous studies.
- The markers D2S123, D5S346 and D17S250, highly polymorphic in the population, when they do not suffer from instability, are sufficient to evaluate the coincidence of tumor and normal tissue, ensuring the traceability of the samples.
- Amplification range of 90-200 bp.
- Includes a genomic DNA control at the optimal amplification concentration, containing normal alleles for the markers amplified in the kit.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports