- Quantitative assay to determine the number of copies of the CBFB-MYH11 Type A rearrangement resulting from the pericentric inversion of chromosome 16 [inv(16)(p13q22)] and the number of copies of the endogenous ABL1 gene.
- It includes an endogenous control of the ABL1 gene to be able to carry out the relative quantification. In addition, it allows to confirm the quality and integrity of the sample.
- Allows detection of minimal residual disease (MD). The theoretical sensitivity level that can be achieved is MR 4 (0.01% of inv(16)(p13q22)).
- High sensitivity and specificity: The limit of quantification (LOQ) has been set at 125 total copies for both theABL1reference gene and the inv(16)(p13q22) rearrangement.
- It complies with the quality requirements specified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in relation to the materials used in its manufacturing process.
- For research use.
Through ClientSite you can filter variants and download your reports